Cavaliers VS. Warriors: 2017 NBA Finals Prediction

The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors will be playing their 3rd straight NBA Finals Showdown this time. It will be very interesting to see if Stephen Curry and the Warriors be able to avenge the defeat of the last season at the hands of LeBron James & Co. Speaking the other way round, will LeBron James deliver a 2nd title to Cleveland Cavaliers in his 7th straight Finals appearance. Let’s predict which team will be winning the 2017 NBA Finals! Cavaliers VS. Warriors: 2017 NBA Finals Prediction

Summary of the Performances and Past Events

Nothing is better than two of the best teams coming to battle against each other in the most-waited event of the year. It is going to be a match of a lifetime when Cleveland Cavaliers will be playing against Golden State Warriors in the 2017 NBA Finals. Just like the previous season, this time also the match will be played between Cavaliers and Warriors.

Golden State Warriors
Golden State Warriors

The 2016 NBA Finals was won by the Cleveland Cavaliers with LeBron James receiving the Most Valuable Player (MVP) Award. On the other hand, Warriors strived much hard to mark victory but could not do so. The team loaded with players like Stephen Curry considered as one of the best shooters in the world could not make it to triumph last year. Golden State Warriors seem positive to win this time and avenge the defeat of the last season. Well, this is definitely not going to be easy for the Warriors as a team like Cavaliers stand in the opposition.

NBA - SportsPredicts
NBA

Foretelling the Winner of the Finals

As of now, it has been seen that Warriors are in lead. As per the predictions from the fans and various analyses, it has been found that Golden State Warriors hold 71% of chances to win the match. Talking about the very first match, Warriors seem to have around 80% of chances to win the match. Moving on to the entire series, Golden State Warriors seem to be the clear winner with 71.5% of great chances to mark victory in the 2017 NBA Finals, while Cavaliers standing at 28.5% only. Hence, there are very high chances of Golden State Warriors to win the 2017 NBA finals, period!

LEAVE A REPLY